"One of a kind 1064 ND Yag Laser for skin Rejuvenation and Skin Tightening" all in one treatment!
- Improves or eliminate red spots, diffuse reddness, Rosacea, acne, acne scars
- Shrinks pore size, smoothes skin texture, improves wrinkles
- Safe 1064 Yag Laser FDA approved for all types of skin including dark and tanned skin
- No down time with no or minimal discomfort
How does Laser Genesis work?
1064 Yag Laser penetrates into the deeper layer of skin (Dermis) where it eliminates dilated capillaries, shrinks skin pores, and heats collagen that tightens the skin and minimizes or eliminates wrinkles.
Why is Laser Genesis safer than IPL skin rejuvenation?
1064 Yag Laser Genesis bypasses the epidermis which normally attracts the IPL energy and results in a skin burn.It travels directly to the dermis where the cause of most skin problems exist.
How long does a session take?
1064 Yag Laser Genesis consists of delivering up to 7000 micro pulses to the face area.That is why it takes longer than traditional IPL skin rejuvenation.A session takes between 30-40 minutes.
How many treatments are needed?
Some people will notice improvement after the first treatment.Most people will see optimal results after 3 treatments.Some people may require up to 6 treatments for severe skin conditions.
Does the treatment hurt?
Laser Genesis is almost painless.A warm feeling may be experienced by some people.No anesthetic is needed.You can expect to go back to your normal activity right after treatment.
What body areas can be treated by Laser Genesis?
Practically any body area can be treated.
First Visit FORMS: SAVE TIME! by filling these forms at home
- Download Forms and print
- Fill and sign Forms where indicated
- Bring signed Forms with you on your First Visit and SAVE TIME!